Ask Question

The continuous movement of water between the Earth's surface and the atmosphere is known as:

Answers (2)
  1. 28 August, 07:42
    The Answer Your Looking For Is Water Cycle Or The Hydrological Cycle ... And Your Welcome Love Have A Nice Day
  2. 28 August, 09:27
    hydrologic cycle

    quick google search would of given you answer
Know the Answer?