Ask Question
2 April, 17:54

When farm animals eat the grass on land until there is almost no ground cover, it is called:

A. Streams

B. Erosion

C. Overgrazing

D. Excess Sediment

E. Contour Farming

F. Terracing

Answers (2)
  1. 2 April, 18:04
    I believe this is called overgrazing.
  2. 2 April, 18:11
    I'm pretty sure the answer is C over grazing. Papa bles
Know the Answer?