18 April, 08:52
1. How is life in Pittsburgh pa affected by climate.
2. How is life in Pittsburgh pa affected by climate change.
3. Description of the climate in at least 3 different location/regions in Pittsburgh pa
4. description of the population including how age groups are distributed throughout Pittsburgh pa.
5. weather changes that take place in Pittsburgh pa during different seasons.
6. problems that Pittsburgh pa has encountered or may encounter due to climate change.
18 April, 09:30
1. Pennsylvania will get hotter. Precipitation will increase with fewer but more violent storms and less snow cover. Expect adverse impacts on cool-weather crops, air quality, certain tree and wildlife species, including the state bird and fish.
And there will be a human impact, especially for those whose health is affected by heat or people who enjoy skiing, snowmobiling and ice fishing.
By midcentury, the number of days exceeding 90 degrees Fahrenheit will rise from an annual total of 10 to 40. The number of 100-plus degree days could jump from two to 24 in coming decades.
Those are some of the findings of the 2008 report, "Climate Change Impacts and Solutions for Pennsylvania," compiled by the Union of Concerned Scientists, with general agreement from the 2009 Pennsylvania Climate Impacts Assessment that Penn State University prepared for the state Department of Environmental Protection.
I Don't know the others
Know the Answer?
New Questions in Social Studies
Which are ways that humans can lower biodiversity as they use the environment? CHECK ALL THAT APPLY
The opera station broadcasts at 90.5 MHz and the rock nroll station at 07.1 MHz which station's signal has waves with longer wavelengths and which one has higher energy
Solve 3 q - 5 = 13 for q. q =
Beth files a suit against Cruise Line, Inc. Cruise responds that it appears from the pleadings that the parties do not dispute the facts and the only question is how the law applies to those facts.
Which of the following was best compares an armistice to a peace treaty
Aqueous hydrochloric acid will react with solid sodium hydroxide to produce aqueous sodium chloride and liquid water. Suppose 34. g of hydrochloric acid is mixed with 9.30 g of sodium hydroxide.
How did the colonist use it to get more support for their rebellion
Is 7/8 greater than 3/4
What is the molar mass of C2H6O
True Flight Golf manufacturers a popular shaft for golf clubs. Its trade secret is a unique process for weaving high-tension wire into the center of the shaft such that energy is accumulated during the swing and released at impact.
⭐️ Social Studies
» 1. How is life in Pittsburgh pa affected by climate. 2. How is life in Pittsburgh pa affected by climate change. 3. Description of the climate in at least 3 different location/regions in Pittsburgh pa 4.