Ask Question
25 August, 12:50

A student in your kindergarten classroom is having difficulty pronouncing certain words with the "t" sound. you think she needs to be evaluated. which professional will conduct the evaluation?

Answers (1)
  1. 25 August, 14:21
    In the case of a student having difficulty in pronouncing specific words the answer would be speech language pathologist. A speech language pathologist would provide screening, assessment as well as treatment for students having difficulty in speech as well as the language.
Know the Answer?