Ask Question
24 January, 01:49

Oscar would like to build a house on a certain piece of land just outside the city limits of the nearest town, but he is uncertain whether or not houses can legally be built in this area. Which level of government would make the decision?


federal government


city government


county government


state government

Answers (1)
  1. 24 January, 02:13
    I think that the answer is C. County Government.

    Because the piece of land is outside the city limits it would be County, but if it were inside city limits it would be city government.
Know the Answer?