Ask Question
20 February, 12:18

The rights of non-owners to use portions of property for their own (stated) purposes granted by recorded owners are called:

Answers (1)
  1. 20 February, 12:54
    The answer is easement.


    Easement is the right for a person to use real property. This is a non-possesory right, meaning the person in question does not share part of the ownership.

    An example would be allowing someone to walk across a piece of land in order to access his own property, or granting the right to fish in a private pond.
Know the Answer?