10 October, 18:45
1. what were two reasons the british decided to send troops to lexington and concord?
2. why is timing an important factor in this battle?
10 October, 19:41
im not sure i had the same question
10 October, 20:24
1. The colonists who were against the British began calling themselves "Patriots". in the town of Concord. He had also heard that John Hancock and Samuel Adams, two leaders of the Sons of Liberty, were in Lexington. General Gage sent 700 British soldiers to find the weapons and arrest the two Patriot leaders.
2. Because if they showed up earlier they could have won because they might not have been surrounded, the people wouldn't have been ready for them.
Know the Answer?
New Questions in Social Studies
1) There are 80 grams of salt in a 32% solution. Find the weight of the solution 2) how much water should be evaporated from a 300 grams of a 20% salt solution to get a 25% salt solution 3) salt was mixed with pure water in a 1:3 proportion.
How does the following transaction impact cash flow? Recording an account receivable for the sale of goods to a customer. Positive (Increase) No Impact O Negative (Decrease)
Which of the following statements about moving averages is not true? A. It can be used to smooth a series. B. It gives equal weight to all values in the computation. C. It is simpler than the method of exponential smoothing. D.
Which unit can be used to express the rate of a reaction? A. m / s B. ml/g OC. g/ml D. mL/mol E. s/mL
Goods available for sale are $350,000, beginning inventory is $24,000, ending inventory is $32,000 and cost of goods sold is $275,000. What is the inventory turnover? A. 12.50 B. 9.82 C. 11.46 D. 8.59
Two sides of an acute triangle are 8 and 15. how many possible lengths are there for the third side, if it is a positive integer?
What type of connections can readers make to texts
To say that human race is a folk taxonomy means that:
A ray at which angle would produce the most glare? A. 59 degrees C. 25 degrees D. 37 degrees
How can I write the product of 13 * 13 * 13*13 using an exponent
⭐️ Social Studies
» 1. what were two reasons the british decided to send troops to lexington and concord? 2. why is timing an important factor in this battle?