14 December, 11:41
1. what gender lead the progressive movement?
2. describe why this gender lead this movement?
14 December, 12:10
1. Women led the progressive movement you can also research Hull houses which began in Chicago. The progressive movement also led to prohibition (ban of alcohol).
2. Women led this movement because they began to see the inequality within the system. Women started to demand more rights and later this progressed to the formations of unions for the example the union of the triangle shirtwaist factory. Women who worked there demanded less hours and better working conditions. However, the union never got recognition. A year later there was a fire in the shirtwaist factory in which 146 women died out of 500. Had they demanded to be recognized as a union they could've further their rights to demand safer working conditions. So many women died bc the fire escape was locked to keep them from "leaving or stealing" during work and the other exit was blocked by fire.
14 December, 12:46
1. Women led the movement.
2. They were the ones most outraged by what they saw in factories and the like.
Know the Answer?
New Questions in History
Which are ways that humans can lower biodiversity as they use the environment? CHECK ALL THAT APPLY
The opera station broadcasts at 90.5 MHz and the rock nroll station at 07.1 MHz which station's signal has waves with longer wavelengths and which one has higher energy
Solve 3 q - 5 = 13 for q. q =
Beth files a suit against Cruise Line, Inc. Cruise responds that it appears from the pleadings that the parties do not dispute the facts and the only question is how the law applies to those facts.
Which of the following was best compares an armistice to a peace treaty
Aqueous hydrochloric acid will react with solid sodium hydroxide to produce aqueous sodium chloride and liquid water. Suppose 34. g of hydrochloric acid is mixed with 9.30 g of sodium hydroxide.
How did the colonist use it to get more support for their rebellion
Is 7/8 greater than 3/4
What is the molar mass of C2H6O
True Flight Golf manufacturers a popular shaft for golf clubs. Its trade secret is a unique process for weaving high-tension wire into the center of the shaft such that energy is accumulated during the swing and released at impact.
» 1. what gender lead the progressive movement? 2. describe why this gender lead this movement?